How do you say the name?
Eee-Bee-Tek. It's short for 'Electro-Byte Technologies, Inc.' We're 14 years old now, so we're allowed to have a nickname.
Do you support local businesses?
Absolutely! We also support local charities and fundraisers such as St Clair Child & Youth, Sarnia Big Brothers, Heart & Stroke, Sarnia Kinsmen Ribfest.
We are also proud sponsors of:
- Sarnia Sting
- Sarnia Bayfest
- The Victoria Playhouse Petrolia
- Sarnia Ribfest
What is EBTech?
We are a dynamic company providing Internet access, web design, web and database applications and network related services. We are located in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada.
How do you pronounce it?
Eee - Bee - Tek - no matter how you say it, you're talking about great service and support and a company that provides nothing but the best. Having said that, though, we'd much prefer you said it correctly.
I need your phone number / address / fax number / email / hours etc.
Visit our Contact page.
I need to locate a service.
- Internet Access - DialUp, HighSpeed, WiFi, I Roam Free, etc.
- Web Design - Hosting, Domain Registration, Static/Dynamic IP, Web Reports, Banner Ads, Website Updates, Database, etc.
- PC Support - Virus & Spyware Removal, Onsite, DataSafe Remote Backup, LAN Management, etc.
- Member Services - Webmail, Bill Payment, Technical Support, Classes, Contests, etc.
Do you respond to RFPs?
On a case-by-case basis, yes. Please contact our Sales Team for more information.